- Avoid white or light-coloured clothing.
- Solid, medium and dark colours look best on camera.
- Busy patterns, stripes or logos will detract from you, the main subject.
- If you want your picture to be in the yearbook, please don't wear a hat for your photo session; hats will create shadows over your eyes and will not make for a good picture.
- Cleanse your face thoroughly to remove any oiliness and prevent shine. Use a bit of loose powder to touch-up shiny areas on your face.
- Light stubble can be picked up by the camera, so make sure you shave carefully the morning of, or a couple of hours before your session.
- Make sure you check your appearance and fix your hair right before your photo session.
And finally, relax and have fun! We love our job behind the camera. We hope you have a great time in front of it!